منتديات راب ليبيا rap libya اكبر تجمع ليبى شبابى اغانى راب نقاشات عكسات قعدات هدرزه برامج العاب دردشه rap4 libya دسات اغانى هادف برامج صوت جولات اسرار الراب كيف تكون رابر حصريات دجي الحان راب ادوات الراب تحديات كأس الراب راب فور ليبيا

الرئيسيةراب فور ليبياأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولالتسجيل
ترقبو جديد منتدي راب فور ليبيا بحلته الجديده 2019
ترقبو جديد التحديات X حرب الدسات الموسم الاول 2019
جديد برامج صوت + اللحان كل جديد 2019
انفجار الراب الجديد 2019 على منتدى راب فور ليبيا

T.I.: “I’m tired of jail …”

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Brizzy be
رابر فضى
رابر فضى
Brizzy be

ذكر
عدد المشاركات : 1369
العمر : 36
مكاني : from another planit
العمل/الترفيه : wen i say hello 2 all my haters
مزاجي : i feel free
البلد : T.I.: “I’m tired of jail …” 061912220608cq963xw5llvbyenz43vvjg
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/03/2010
السٌّمعَة : 8

T.I.: “I’m tired of jail …” Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: T.I.: “I’m tired of jail …”   T.I.: “I’m tired of jail …” Emptyالأحد 21 نوفمبر 2010, 9:58 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

The rapper, who was not the first time fell behind bars, in a recent letter admitted that he was tired of prison. T.I. was planted zareshetku for 11 months for breach of parole.
“This experience is really a pain that I’ve never felt before, and it speaks volumes for the nigga who was locked up as many times as I am. I see this as a real nuisance on his ass. It’s, like, you’re not going to play, and drag your ass to bed and did not get out of it until you have to go to school. I do not know how it would slow my life, but I’m kind of tired to go back to jail, correctional institution, jail, or how would you do not known. I wish I’d spent 5-10 years once, so that’s what keeps coming back for a few days, weeks or months in the last 15 years of my life. Even if it were a long way to go, I would have stood in any way but was on his feet. Once I saw what I was doing everything for the fans, partners, for the sake of popularity, grandmother and even for Hayter or for those who are down. But no, I did all this to her myself. And I’ll be damned if I went all the way through so much shit to pull all this way. If an hour in the dark is second in the sun, I’m willing to pay those hours as soon as possible! Many have fathers or those who replaced them, grow and make them men. I’m not trying to somehow justify this situation, but my father was a thief, who lived in New York. My uncle spent 10 years in federal prison for drug offenses. My mother and grandmother did everything that was in their best, but I was brought up prison and correctional institutions. But my woman will never feel the cold steel of handcuffs on his hands and never see a prison cell, if I can do something. Over my dead body! “So, if you do not understand then fuck you … “
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» lil wayne after jail thank you
» Lil' wayne after jail

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات راب فور ليبيا | RAP4LIBYA :: .:| قسم الراب الاجنبي |:. :: الاخبار والاحداث-
انتقل الى: