منتديات راب ليبيا rap libya اكبر تجمع ليبى شبابى اغانى راب نقاشات عكسات قعدات هدرزه برامج العاب دردشه rap4 libya دسات اغانى هادف برامج صوت جولات اسرار الراب كيف تكون رابر حصريات دجي الحان راب ادوات الراب تحديات كأس الراب راب فور ليبيا

الرئيسيةراب فور ليبياأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولالتسجيل
ترقبو جديد منتدي راب فور ليبيا بحلته الجديده 2019
ترقبو جديد التحديات X حرب الدسات الموسم الاول 2019
جديد برامج صوت + اللحان كل جديد 2019
انفجار الراب الجديد 2019 على منتدى راب فور ليبيا

Kanye West: “I give people exactly what they want”

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Brizzy be
رابر فضى
رابر فضى
Brizzy be

ذكر
عدد المشاركات : 1369
العمر : 36
مكاني : from another planit
العمل/الترفيه : wen i say hello 2 all my haters
مزاجي : i feel free
البلد : Kanye West: “I give people exactly what they want” 061912220608cq963xw5llvbyenz43vvjg
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/03/2010
السٌّمعَة : 8

Kanye West: “I give people exactly what they want” Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Kanye West: “I give people exactly what they want”   Kanye West: “I give people exactly what they want” Emptyالخميس 28 أكتوبر 2010, 5:52 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

It was learned that over the coming album Kanye West is still hard at work at a rapid pace. During the broadcast of the film “Runaway” in London rapper told about who exactly will help him.
The guest list is striking for its diversity and abundance: Alicia Keys, MIA, Jay-Z, La Roux’s Elly Jackson, Mos Def, John Legend, Kid Cudi and Bon Iver will be responsible for singing and reading, and No ID sprodyusiruet as many as nine other tracks.
Itself, Kanye West has decided not to disclose all the cards, and omitted some of the guests, explaining that he wanted to surprise the listener. On the question of what we should expect from the album, artist replied: “Three years ago I though left this world, I just stopped to realize itself here. All because I went through the pain and the onset of a sad reality. It affected the sound of the album . But, nevertheless, I’ll give people exactly what they want ”
Also found out that the tour in support of the album will start in February 2011, and his culminating performance “against the backdrop of the pyramids of Egypt.”
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Kanye West: “I give people exactly what they want”
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Kanye West Pushes UP New Album
» Jay-Z Talks Eminem's and kanye west Success
» New Eminem ft drake ft lil wayne ft kanye west
» jay-z run this toen FEAT rihanna & kanye west
»  Kanye West Buys $180k Watch of Himself!

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات راب فور ليبيا | RAP4LIBYA :: .:| قسم الراب الاجنبي |:. :: الاخبار والاحداث-
انتقل الى: